- When: Wednesday, Mars 4, 2020, from 7pm - Where: Alliance française de Los Angeles, 10390 Santa Monica Blvd - suite 120, Los Angeles CA 90025 - Re
– When: Wednesday, Mars 4, 2020, from 7pm
– Where: Alliance française de Los Angeles, 10390 Santa Monica Blvd – suite 120, Los Angeles CA 90025
– Registration: https://apm.activecommunities.com/alliancefrancaisela/Activity_Search/cafe-des-sciences-healthy-brains-happy-children/4425
– Presentation in English, Q&A FR&EN
Followed by a wine and cheese reception
Book available on site ($25)
About Stéphanie Brillant
Stephanie Brillant’s dharma is to provide inspiration to help people master their lives and unlock their full potential. She is a French journalist, a filmmaker, an author, a former Senior Reporter and TV host. Her filed of expertise includes neuroscience, well-being, social sciences, psychology and philosophy.
Her last feature, BRAINIOUS a 90-minutes documentary that explains how experiences shapes the child’s brain, was warmly welcomed in France, Belgium, Switzerland and will soon be theatrically released in Canada, Germnay and Austria.
Her book « Guide of the brain for enlightened parents » was released in France in September 2019.
Stephanie is also a mother of two and raises her children in Los Angeles, California.