- When: Wednesday, Mars 4, 2020, from 7pm - Where: Alliance française de Los Angeles, 10390 Santa Monica Blvd - suite 120, Los Angeles CA 90025 - Re
– When: Wednesday, Mars 4, 2020, from 7pm
– Where: Alliance française de Los Angeles, 10390 Santa Monica Blvd – suite 120, Los Angeles CA 90025
– Registration: https://apm.activecommunities.com/alliancefrancaisela/Activity_Search/cafe-des-sciences-healthy-brains-happy-children/4425
– Presentation in English, Q&A FR&EN
Followed by a wine and cheese reception
Book available on site ($25)
About Stéphanie Brillant
Stephanie Brillant’s dharma is to provide inspiration to help people master their lives and unlock their full potential. She is a French journalist, a filmmaker, an author, a former Senior Reporter and TV host. Her filed of expertise includes neuroscience, well-being, social sciences, psychology and philosophy.
Her last feature, BRAINIOUS a 90-minutes documentary that explains how experiences shapes the child’s brain, was warmly welcomed in France, Belgium, Switzerland and will soon be theatrically released in Canada, Germnay and Austria.
Her book “Guide of the brain for enlightened parents” was released in France in September 2019.
Stephanie is also a mother of two and raises her children in Los Angeles, California.