What is the International Academy?
From June to September, the International Academy organises face-to-face or online training programmes that provide access to French universities and graduate schools as part of preparatory sessions for studies or explorations of the training and research offerings of higher education institutions. The International Academy runs pre-university, propaedeutical and (pre-)doctoral programmes.
Their research-oriented or academic summer schools are English-taught international summer schools covering specific subjects for learning, discovering and networking into studies or research in France.
- Specialist lectures and workshops taught by top-tier research laboratories or institutes,
- Cultural immersion into the life of the research in Hauts-de-France.
3 summer schools
Organized from July 3 to 14 in Lille, our summer schools will represent 60 hours of intensive training in English.
- Advanced Computational Design & Fabrication: Concrete Robotic 3D Printing in Architecture (3D Build 2023) with the École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture et de Paysage de Lille (LACTH laboratory) and the Institut Mines-Télécom Nord Europe (CERI MP center).
- Glycation, Maillard Reaction & Carbamylation: Applications to Food Technology, Nutrition & Human Health (Food & Health 2023) with the Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle Beauvais & the University of Lille (Faculty of Medicine).
- Intercultural Differences: a Challenge & an Opportunity (Interbiz 2023) with the University of Lille (FaSEST faculty).
For more information
Website: https://international-academy.fr/3d-build | https://international-academy.fr/food-health | https://international-academy.fr/interbiz
Contact: [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected]