Call 2022 – 12 postdoctoral positions in Genopole biocluster
- 12 positions open within Genopole Campus
- Attractive allocations: up to €3000 net monthly salary for 24 months
- Strictly dedicated to international mobility toward Genopole campus ;
- If you are interested and before any application, it is your responsibility and mandatory to contact the hosting teams directly and discuss your proposal with the team leader prior to the application.
- Here are the different research domains of Genopole and the list of hosting teams
Attractive opportunities for positions within academic laboratories and private companies at the Genopole biocluster in Evry-Courcouronnes (south of Paris).
A large ecosystem for research and innovation including class-leading infrastructures and several of Genopole’s scientific partners.
You will get specific Support for administrative preparation of your mobility and arrival, as well as cultural immersion and career development with our partners Science Accueil & Association Bernard Gregory.
Since 2000, Genopole has enabled 92 research fellowships hosted in academic teams or private companies at the biocluster.
Following their fellowship periods at Genopole, all of the postdoctoral researchers have rapidly found permanent positions in private or academic research.
Deadline for submission: extended to February 28, 2023